We have a school council made up from pupils from each class.
"The School's Council developed the School Charter to make everyone's life at Bartley enjoyable"
The School Charter
- Walk quietly, not run, around school
- Be polite, kind and friendly, remember to say please and thank you
- Fighting or play fighting is not allowed
- If someone hurts you, or calls you names, tell a member of staff, instead of doing the same back
- Clear up after yourself in the dining hall, classroom and playground
- Stay seated, to eat and drink in the dining hall or to work in the classroom
- Use equipment safely and treat it with care
- Tell an adult if you have a problem you can't sort out yourself
- Stay out of the school buildings at playtimes
- Keep to the areas you are allowed to go in.