Bartley C of E Junior School

Think for yourself, act for each other

02380 812173

Winsor Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 2HR

Please Scroll Down



Concerned about someone working with children?

If you have a concern about a member of staff working with children or about how the school manages child protection issues - please  contact the Local Area Designated Officer (LADO) on 01962 876364


Worried about yourself, a friend or a child or young person you know? 

  • Anyone who has concerns about a child's welfare can make a referral to Children's social care. Referrals can come from the child themselves, professionals such as teachers, the police, GPs and health visitors as well as family members and members of the public.

  • For children living in the Hampshire Local Authority Area, the Childrens Services Referral Form should be used when making a referral. 

  • You do not need to know everything about the child before contacting Children’s Services. If you are concerned, it is important that you talk to someone about this.

In an emergency, call 999.

Hampshire Children’s Services: Public phone number: 0300 555 1384


Please go on our 'Policies' tab to find the most recent Safeguarding Policy for our school.


For anything to do with Prevent, please visit the following website:

Hampshire Prevent Website